Advancing research by integrating computer modeling and wet-bench approaches
- simple or complex dynamic, single or multi-cellular systems
- analysis of data from individual cells or populations
- hypothesis testing and in vivo or in vitro prediction
Rapid and convenient pilot experiments
- build, test, & refine cell regulatory and metabolic networks
- gene alterations (knockouts, knockdowns, overexpression …)
- network perturbations (RNAi, dose-response, …)
- micromanipulations (injections, cell ablations, …)
- alter culture conditions and the microenvironment (media, substrates, …)
Complement your wet-lab and existing data science tools to model and simulate cellular signalling mechanisms, making accurate predictions.
Learn more about some of the virtual tissues we have already created:
Use biological mechanisms and components to design new applications. From biological engineering to computation.
Learn more about our vision for biological general purpose computing:
Understanding biological mechanisms and rationally designing biological applications and organisms to innovate in the fields of:
Medicine, Energy, Agriculture, Super Computing.